- Financial Reporting: Produce detailed, timely reports about the financial status of the company and government bodies.
- Ensure Compliance: Monitor the company's activities to ensure they meet VAS compliance standards. Also, cooperate with Internal Control, responsible for reviewing departmental procedures to ensure they are up to standard, and request changes when needed.
* Day to day activities
- Business transactions booking: Ensure that all business transactions are booking to T24 timely, completely, accuracy to the accounting book on T24.
- Financial reporting: Prepare financial report to BOM-VPBCF and VPB Head office
- Formulation and periodic: Reviewof accounting policy and its implementation to ensure accounting policies of the business are in accordance with local VAS and/or applicable IAS.
- Expense control: Monitor the expenses to ensure they are within budget and compliance with VAT, WHT, Corporate income tax law, regulation.
- Reconciliation: reconcile the periodic weekly, monthly, year-end account balance of core lending systems Exact/Finn one with T24. The reconciliation report should be sign off by Finance and Loan Management department.
- Staff supervision: Assign the tasks/responsibilities to each accounting staff functions to ensure that all the function of accounting will be well performed.
- T24, PCS, VPSharefile: Responsible for accounting data in T24,PCS, VPSharefile
- Undertake other tasks assigned by Head of Finance & Accounting