- Front Office Manager is responsible for supervising and controlling the operation of Front
Office and to ensure the guests satisfaction and required service standards in all outlets are met. He leads his team to follow standard operating procedures of the resort correctly, under the direct supervision of Director of Front Office and in coordination with other departments to achieve his/her department budget objectives.
- Report to Director of Front Office
- HOD: Director of Front Office
- Assign, supervise and coordinate daily operation and work activities of the department in all outlets.
- Supervise the operational activities of the Front Office within hotel guidelines to provide the highest standard of courteous service while permitting acceptable profit levels.
- Ensure work is completed to include, shift closings, room deposits, refunds and rebates.
- Train and develop all Sections. Prepare staffing schedules, complete payroll, and monitor labor costs to budget figures.
- Prepare and conduct Section meetings and resolve issues.
- Review daily arrivals, identify potential problems with rooms’ activity and take appropriate action.
- Review and resolve dispute accounts and Housekeeping discrepancies.
- Prepare a shift briefing to communicate activities, short take training, and any problems and/or special information to the next shift.
- Perform check-in and out procedures.
- Take personal responsibility for correcting customer service problems.
- Monitor work of employees to ensure hotel policies and procedures are being followed correctly.
- Manage and make sure the departmental training is well conducted, including new employee orientation. Directly involve in the training when needed.
- Provides leadership and guidance to all team members.
- Assist to give advice to the Director of Front Office regarding to all departmental issues to make sure the departmental operation is in good standard and condition.
- Perform daily-walk through inspections.
- Closely work and co-operate with all other Department Heads.
- Assist in creating, implementing, and achieving the departmental budget
- Assist in resolving customer complaints and creating high level of customer satisfction
- Upsell higher room categories and additional services to all guests.
- Prepare the monthly Production and Operation report in liaison with Reservation and Yield Manager
- Able to perform duties of the Director of Front Office during his absence.
- Perform other duties as required by DOFO.
- The incumbent will not (either during or after his/her employment), without the resort’s written consent, divulge any information concerning the resort or any associated resorts or any of their dealings, transactions or affairs which may come to the incumbent’s knowledge during or in the course of his/her employment with the company
- Must ensure that all details relating to your employment including wages and benefits must be absolute confidential in order to establish and maintain a professional team which supports, cooperates and assists each other at all times.